Thursday, April 16, 2015

My New Home

after a long trip our pack arrived to our new home. at least to my new home. the pack knows the place and i recognized it right away as it smelled like my pack. here are some pics of me in the house and in the garden. ohh i must tell you i did learn about lawn mowers today. phewww what a monster. but actually it did not attack me. just J seemed to be fighting it with it a lot. never mind i was busy analyzing and decoding the smells in the garden.

po dlouhe ceste nase smecka dorazila do naseho noveho domova. noveho tedy pro me. zbytek smecky to tu uz zna. ja jsem hned poznal kde jsme, protoze to tu vonelo moji smeckou. tady se muzete podivat na par obrazku z meho noveho domova a take ze zahrady. jeee, abych nezapomnel, dneska jsem se seznamil se sekackou. to je teda obluda. ale nijak mi neublizila. J s ni tedy dost zapasila. ale ja jsem u toho moc neasistoval, musel jsem se postarat o analyzu zahrady.